Monday, June 8, 2020

Update

Hi, will like to drop a short update. I had stopped updating the Golden Assistant novel due to my workload and personal life. A few months back I planned to pick it back up because sadly this novel is very neglected and no one has adopted it so far - but hey I realized someone had updated chapter 26! So I was relieved and soon forgot about it. Fast forward to June and omg this novel has been thrown away again. I feel so sorry.... I will try my best to update once every weekend or if I am swarmed with work - once every other weekend.

If I ever drift away again please feel free to leave some comments or reach out to me. Seriously my memory is that bad HAHAHA. Chances are that I get so busy I just simply forget about everything else....



1 comment:

  1. Hi, just checking, if you have plan to complete golden assistant, just 3 chapters left. I understand if you can’t, with busy life. Thank you so much for translation.

    ReplyDelete