Thursday, June 11, 2020

Golden Assistant 27

PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD ELSEWHERE. 
If you're reading this anywhere else, it has been stolen from https://daisyktranslations.blogspot.com/



Hope everyone is doing well in this chaotic period. Keep your spirits high - we'll all get through this!

Special thanks to Linh for funding my coffee addiction~ 
汉斯圆滚滚gif动态图片、谢谢高兴卡通动图表情包下载- 影视综艺明星 ...

I am very touched and for that I have dedicated extra time to bring you the next chapter before the weekend. What is work lol joking (╥⌒╥) 
For updates on the next chapters, feel free to head to my ko-fi page. 
.
.
.
Stay safe at home and enjoy the entire Chapter 27! 



Chapter 27



If it was the past Xiao Yi, he would have wasted no time to hug Li Changzheng's thigh the moment he saw him, no matter what he would snatch a tie or rip a piece of trousers to bring back as a souvenir. Although he could not strongly kiss him nor could he hug him tightly, he would definitely not wash his right hand for the next 3 months after that hand shook his (LCZ) hand.

Strangely he couldn't find a reason why, it could be because of Luzhou's constant brainwashing, but every time Xiao Yi felt that a person seemed especially easy to get along with, an image of Luzhou would appear in his mind with a very fierce expression: Others are treating you well, it's all due to Lao Zi[1]

Or maybe it could be because Xiao Yi was already Luzhou's person, so he suddenly realized he was not as dedicated to Li Changzheng anymore. It was as if he was afraid of making Luzhou unhappy, so when faced with his number 1 male god Li Changzheng, he became more restrained. Seems like Li Changzheng has been forcibly demoted by Xiao Yi, at least to below Luzhou.

Duma said: "When you can publish your own CD give him one, when you can hold a concert, we will go and support."

Li Changzheng smiled and said: "I'll be your guest star."

Xiao Yi didn't know to laugh or to cry and said: "If I ever have the chance to, definitely."

"I should get going." Li Changzheng said, "Let's chat again when we get back. Xiao Yi when you're free swing by my company to play."

"Okay." Xiao Yi said.

Xiao Yi was thinking I don't even know where your company is, when Li Changzheng said: "Opposite your company, on the 16th floor."

Xiao Yi: "......."

Li Changzheng gave Xiao Yi a mobile number, saying: "You can reach me via this number, I also love to sing and compose songs, so when you're free let's socialize more."

"This is my name card." Xiao Yi hurriedly said.

At this point, Xiao Yi felt that Li Changzheng was being overly good to him. He promptly held up his name card with both hands, and exchanged numbers with Li Changzheng. When he wanted to get up to send him off, Li Changzheng signaled for them to sit down and left.


PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD ELSEWHERE. 
If you're reading this anywhere else, it has been stolen from https://daisyktranslations.blogspot.com/


"What do you want."

After Li Changzheng left, Xiao Yi immediately asked Duma: "I thought when you asked me out to play, you'll come alone. What did you call Li Changzheng over for?"

"You can order whatever you want." Duma threw the menu over to him, "Changzheng is treating, just pick the most expensive dishes."

"Ate with Luzhou before.....okay." Xiao Yi said, "Since this is the case, let's order a Lafite, the 38,000 (about 5.3k USD) kind. If we can't finish it, can we bring it back?"

Duma spitted out his drink, and Xiao Yi hastily said: "Just joking la." Then he asked the waiter: "Do you have Louis XV here....."

Duma snatched the menu back, and helped Xiao Yi ordered a few side dishes and alcohol. Xiao Yi said again: "Tell me the truth, Li Changzheng came to find me to help him write songs?"

Duma said: "No, don't worry about it, he definitely appreciates you. He said your song is written just like a love poem. Yesterday we went to sing k and he chose this song, it probably resonates with this previous lifestyle, I didn't probe."

"You two actually know each other." Xiao Yi said.

"Of course." Duma said, "People in my line of work often deal with their bosses from the entertainment industry, have you forgotten that I'm handling loans?"

Xiao Yi remembered now. Duma said: "Those who engage in money laundering will often look for my help for connections, in the midst I came to know him. Why, you weren't very happy today?"

Xiao Yi shook his head, and said nothing.

"Don't you like Li Changzheng a lot?" Duma said, "When we were studying you would often treat us to watch his movies, just to support his box office."

"Yes." Xiao Yi said, "But if Lu Zhou knew about this, he will definitely kill me."

Duma said: "I have something on hand to discuss with you, how about you stop working for Luzhou."

"God ma ——!" When Xiao Yi heard what Duma said he almost went crazy, "No way! Do you want to get me killed?!"
(Note: XY is calling Duma's name, but just replacing Du with God, it's just an expression.)

Duma said: "I have some work that requires your help. It's like this...... hear me out."

"Isn't my current job introduced by you too?" Xiao Yi was stuck between laughter and tears.

Duma said: "It's just a transition, I did not plan for you to work for long either, I only wanted you to learn for a few years before switching jobs. Listen to me. It's like this, you know my aunt wants to open her own entertainment company right?"

"Yes." Xiao Yi answered by nodding his head.

Duma said: "You signed a 3 years contract right? I hear her mention."

Xiao Yi: "Yes, anyways in this 3 years, I definitely cannot leave Luzhou, I also won't leave Luzhou."

"Don't worry ——" Duma said, "Once she sets up her company, she will need manpower. Now I have helped to pull in a few people for her, the music production department also needs someone to manage. Right now I haven't found anyone for that role yet. I feel that people with a little talent are all wanting to venture overseas or create music for famous directors, I can't pull them in. In this line of work, only you are the most suitable for this role."

"No way no way." Xiao Yi immediately said, "I am not suitable either, also Luzhou treats me very well. You don't know, but I know I can never betray him."

Duma said: "Don't reply me in a hurry, listen to me till the end. Among our buddies there are a few knowledgeable ones, but for music production you are the most well known. These few years there was no movement, but that was not because there was a problem with you. You see, you only needed one song to become this popular, and that proves your ability. And it's still my aunt's company, to change your job internally is not counted as a breach of contract, don't you agree?"

Xiao Yi frowned, and Duma continued speaking: "In my opinion, you should manage this music production department first for one to two years. At the end of next year, Li Changzheng plans to work together with me for a project, to set up a music production company that specializes in developing and packaging artists."

 "Duma." Xiao Yi said, "Let's not talk about my issue first, you've been in the recording industry for so many years and still can't get a grip, are you sure you can make it?"

"The country intends to carry out strict checking of copyrights." Duma said, "Did you not see Baidu , qq music[2], all these sites are already regulating copyrights. In the next few years, pop songs will definitely rise again. The slump of the recording industry is almost over, you see the current music talent shows. Any nonsense is able to get in, just entering the finals can get you one hundred thousand dollars (about 14k USD), isn't it good to take that to create something?"

"No." Xiao Yi said, "What you've said, I have not thought about at all."

Duma said: "You're crazy! Not mentioning other things, but you don't want a good managerial role but to be an assistant. What about the dreams that we've talked about before?"

Xiao Yi said: "You're gonna talk about this? Who was the one who wanted to create a band, but after graduation was the first one to run off to set up a business instead?!"

"Aren't I reaching the goal in a roundabout way[3]?" Duma smiled and said, "These few years, I have never given up. Only if there's money can you obtain your dream, and well, I have the money, you have the talent, that works right. Setting up a band and being a singer, singing our way to popularity, we are way over the age for that. Being a music producer, this road is also tough, but we can be our own boss. Li Changzheng also loves music, after hearing our story he knows these years, people like you and me succumbed to reality and had to give up on our dreams. Now there's a chance, we can do it, we have capital, we have dreams, is this not good enough? Is this not happiness?"

Xiao Yi said: "You let me think, don't keep nagging me just like my mom, there's too much information, you..... you're drunk right Duma."

"I'm not ——" Duma said.

Xiao Yi took a sip of alcohol, looking over to the singer droning out a ballad in the restaurant's atrium and the accompaniment people in black behind, then sighed.

Duma continued: "You can't be someone's assistant for life, Rabbit[4], even artists can get outdated."

"Fame is but a floating cloud." Duma said seriously: "Struggling in the entertainment world, 10 years, 20 years, how can you go on forever? If you don't film any shows in 3 years, you would have been totally forgotten. Luzhou is a TV drama actor, don't base on his current popularity, what if......"

"Okay stop talking." Xiao Yi said, "He's very hardworking, he loves to act, and will continue acting."

Duma drank some alcohol and decided to spare Xiao Yi's ears. However after a while he said again: "He may continue acting for life, but he may not be popular for life. He doesn't need an assistant like you for life, so just a few years is enough, don't be stupid."

Xiao Yi: "........"


PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD ELSEWHERE. 
If you're reading this anywhere else, it has been stolen from https://daisyktranslations.blogspot.com/



"Why are you so long-winded today." Xiao Yi said.

"I'm saying this for your own good." Duma said, "I introduced you to my aunt's to work, but not for you to become someone's assistant to get bossed around by. She lucked out in the end, managing to push you to the notoriously difficult to serve Luzhou. Luckily your talent wasn't buried[5], you got popular like you were meant to be."

"Luzhou gave me this chance." Xiao Yi said, "If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be able to compose this song ah, it's him who made me, although I don't feel popular at all......"

"Right." Duma said, "That needs time to accumulate, no matter what, you still have to work hard no? You're grateful to Luzhou I know, but if you could be on equal standing with him via this opportunity, why won't you fight for it? No matter what you can't be an assistant forever, otherwise you will resent me."

Xiao Yi constantly thought about Luzhou, this matter he must definitely be kept in the dark, if not Xiao Yi would be dead meat. But how would he reject Duma? He knew Duma had good intentions, among so many friends he was the one Duma picked out from the web, and gave him this opportunity. When they were studying together and had to sleep in one bed, Duma joked about how no other girls could treat him better than how Xiao Yi treated him. If in the future he couldn't find anyone better as a marriage partner than Xiao Yi, then he would just head to Norway to register a marriage with Xiao Yi instead.

 Duma wouldn't try to take advantage of him, unless he's crazy will he ever then try to seek value from Xiao Yi. On the contrary, Duma wants to share the opportunity of earning money together, and earnestly intends to pull him in sort of person.

Xiao Yi sometimes thought, in this world the ones who treated him best were Luzhou and Duma. Although the positions of Duma and Luzhou clashed, both of them had his best interests in mind. There will be chaos when they decide to pull him to their own sides.

Unable to make a decision, especially after what Duma said, Xiao Yi reminisced about the times they shared, about how he is so poor now, and Duma is so rich. Time after time Duma did not seek any reward, but was purely supporting him, making Xiao Yi so touched he wanted to cry.

"I don't know how to manage." Xiao Yi eventually said, "I'm afraid to give you trouble."

"We can brainstorm together." Duma said, "Now that there's money, no need to be afraid of losses, no more squeezing in an inn in Lijiang for 15 dollars a day, what are you afraid of?"

 Xiao Yi was silent again.

Duma said: "You're afraid of Luzhou scolding you? Is this it?"

"No." Xiao Yi said, "If I really want to quit, will I still be scared of his scolding? He treats me very well.....I feel..... I feel that fuck I'm almost gonna fall in love with him!"

Duma was so shocked by Xiao Yi's sudden words that he choked on his alcohol at once.

"I'm serious!" Xiao Yi said, "Although it does sound quite far-fetched."

"No no." Duma hurriedly waved his hands and said, "No big deal, 9 out of 10 guys in the music industry are gay, you being bent is within my expectations..... Have you slept together yet? How are his skills in bed? No wonder, he didn't do anything with Zhang Xinran because he did......."

"No! You listen to me," Xiao Yi said mournfully, "I don't wish to do anything right now, my dreams have already been thrown to god knows where! Since after graduation my dreams have been trashed and buried let's not mention it, if not for my family rushing me to get married, I had really wanted to be an assistant for life. Luzhou this person.....how should I explain? Charismatic I guess, he really made me love him unwavering. When I am with him, I feel very happy, when I am not beside him, I feel blind. With his encouragements, although his way of encouraging is quite perverse, I actually like it, sometimes I even suspect that I'm an M. (Note: masochist) Is this not love? Compared to the times when we had our first loves, it feels the same."

 Duma looked at Xiao Yi with interest, and said: "You don't know, Li Changzheng this person is really awesome, if you dump Luzhou to follow him, I guarantee that in 3 days you would love him more than you love Luzhou. No matter what Li Changzheng says or does, he would follow your wishes, and it is sincere and not shallow."

"Forget it." Xiao Yi was between laughter and tears, "Too many loves will cause more hurt."

Duma said: "You worship Luzhou too much, it's just like worshiping your own boyfriend, you enlarge his many good points but ignore his shortcomings. A passionate love is like this, an idol complex, I can't understand."

Bored, Xiao Yi leaned on the sofa, and Duma spoke again: "You don't have to be afraid of owing Luzhou any favors, you have to think this way - if he spoils you, he would want you to live well, to pursue your own life, no? He was willing to spend resources, to humble himself to help push you up, insisting on using your song as the theme song, isn't this all because he likes you?"

 "Really?" Xiao Yi said, "So he asked to use the song?"

"Look at you." Duma said, "If the thing could be popular no matter what it would still be popular, do you think that because of his connections if you had written a lousy song it would still be popular? He only gave you a chance, in the end you still have to depend on yourself. I am also only providing you a chance. If you don't work hard, wouldn't he still get angry? I feel that he would hope for you to succeed."

"You are always so confident." Xiao Yi said, "You seemed injected with chicken blood[6] everyday."

Duma: "In short let's just say, if he treats you well he would want to raise you up and make you happy, so that your talents can be appreciated. He would definitely let you go to the music production department, right? If he wants you to be his assistant for a lifetime, that is the real disappointment."

"From what I can understand from my aunt about Luzhou." Duma leisurely said, "He wouldn't be such a petty person. You worship him, can't bear to leave him, in the future you can always help him to compose songs anytime, to use your own resources to promote him, do you know one song cause a movie to resurrect from the dead? How many people remember the classic songs, but yet forget about the movies and dramas?"

"If his popularity dies out one day, you will rejoice with the choice you make today, because you can at least give him a helping hand."

 "Don't say anything when you go back." Duma said, "The less you say, the less you'll slip up. My aunt also has the same intentions, she will speak to Luzhou, so if you still can't let go of him, you can first transit to be his work assistant. You won't need to care about his lifestyle, but you must help him to settle all work matters, while filming you can tag along if you're worried. I'll appoint you to be a vice-president, and you will work a half-day shift in the music production department, the rest of the day you can just accompany Luzhou."

"Work for half a day, then accompany Luzhou for the other half." Duma faced Xiao Yi and said: "I know you grumble all day long, and are sticky to others. If I let you quit now you also can't let go, so since this has just started and the music production department has not much work, you can hang on to the position and everything will remain the same. How's that?"

Xiao Yi said: "Let me think it through, what's the deal with Li Changzheng? Do I have to help him to compose?"

Duma said: "After my aunt sets up her entertainment company, she will work with Li Changzheng's company. I think her intention is to lure Li Changzheng over, but that is not possible. Communications and cooperation will be frequent in the future, after she starts her own project, for the first film famous actors will gather. Who knows, Li Changzheng might act in it."

 "Movie or drama?" Xiao Yi asked.

"Drama, Sleek Rat and Flying Cat." Duma said, "I guessed."
(Note: Some historical drama, these are nicknames of people)

Xiao Yi: "......."

"Who's acting as the cat and who's the rat?" Xiao Yi instantly forgot about all the things earlier, the money, the company, the department, career, his first reaction is a pure fan's instinct. He was thinking if this drama could invite both Li Changzheng and Luzhou, the internet will go crazy!

"Don't know." Duma said, "I guess Luzhou will be acting as Bai Yutang (Sleek Rat), Li Changzheng will be Zhan Zhao (Flying Cat)."

"Li Changzheng only acts in movies, will he actually accept a tv drama?" Xiao Yi asked.

"He will." Duma said, "If the remuneration is high enough he will. Not that I wanna say, but if your family's Luzhou does not consider switching images, he might not last beyond a couple of years via dramas."

Xiao Yi said: "Don't exaggerate, he's plenty famous right now."

Duma said: "He needs to act in more movies, if he waits till the young bloods are out and he is still acting as some frivolous rich young master or some chic urban suit-wearing man, every year is filled with dramas, he's wasting the skills he developed from acting in movies. Look at Li Changzheng, they're from the same class, but Li Changzheng has already gotten the film emperor award."

"Everyone's pursuit is different." Xiao Yi said, "It can't be compared so...... Li Changzheng is also in his thirties? He looks younger than Luzhou by a couple of years.... Oh right, during university..... right, Li Changzheng and Luzhou are the same age."

Li Changzheng looked like he was 23 or 24, and although Luzhou did not look old, he had an aura of maturity, it was totally out of Xiao Yi's imaginations that these two were classmates.

"I think those two should swap." Duma smiled and said, "Li Changzheng should act in idol dramas, Luzhou feels more suitable for the large screens."

"I think so too." Xiao Yi said, "But Li Changzheng's acting skills are good too, and he's the very gentle type, those who can tell stories just from their expressions, no matter what he acts he really brings out the role."

 "Whatever Luzhou acted as he just seems like himself." Duma stood up, "Let's go."

"But I think Luzhou's most talented thing is that he integrates himself fully with the role." Xiao Yi said, "Although he is still himself, but his aura is always that of the character's, and is always exactly in the character's state of mind. It's magical, do you know, when he acted as Kou Bin, I really felt like it was just like us, his emotions, his confusion, I felt them all."

"Yes." Duma said, "They are both talented. Stop, I know he is your male god,  once you start talking about him it'll be nonstop for the next 3 days and 3 nights...... Let's go, if it's too late you'll get a scolding when you go home."


PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD ELSEWHERE. 
If you're reading this anywhere else, it has been stolen from https://daisyktranslations.blogspot.com/



12 Midnight.

"What did you talk about?" Luzhou stared at Xiao Yi with suspicion.

Xiao Yi: "Nothing much."

Xiao Yi answered in a way that was as if he was learning to speak by looking at pictures, while swiping the Ipad. Luzhou roared: "Browsing Amazon, why are you swiping so quickly!"

Xiao Yi unwillingly swiped back.

Luzhou: "Oh? Nothing was said, the two of you just sat there for the entire night? Very good, you didn't even say hello?"

"Said Lafite and Louis XV." Xiao Yi mumbled to himself.

"Look at you." Luzhou said, "Why didn't you pack the leftovers for Xiao Lu who is cold and starving at home?"

Xiao Yi: "........"

Xiao Yi was thinking Are you jealous of Duma right now? Is it because previously when you wanted to celebrate my birthday, then realized I ran to Duma's place? If you knew I shook hands with Li Changzheng..... you would probably throw away everything my right hand has touched. Even the Ipad may be gone in a blink.

"Duma is so rich?" Luzhou probed again, "Drank Lafite?"

Xiao Yi said: "Nope, he can't afford it, we just chatted about the recent happenings and how we have been."

Luzhou did not believe, but he could not turn into a worm and drill into Xiao Yi's stomach to see what he was thinking about. Unexpectedly, Xiao Yi was engaged in a war, a little devil with Duma's face was smirking evilly, and there was also an angel with Luzhou's face clasping his hands muttering Hallelujah.

The little devil Duma kept saying to Xiao Yi, earn money, set up your family and career, if you become a boss you can afford to buy a house in Beijing, you can repay Luzhou anytime, wait till he is out of fame, you can become his benefactor.....

Meanwhile, the little angel Luzhou was saying:

Xiao Yi ——

I am your male god

Am your male god

Your male god

Male god

God......

Xiao Yi: "......"

Luzhou dully looked at Xiao Yi.

"Swip." Luzhou said, "Are you demented?"

Xiao Yi felt that Luzhou must have used most of his natural born talent to nurture his acting skills, the remainder was all used on his verbal attacking skills. If he could be a talk show host, it would be wonderful to see that sarcasm unleashed upon the entertainers.

Depressed, Xiao Yi swiped the screen, when he thought about leaving Luzhou his heart felt all sorts of sadness. Luzhou also discovered his behavior today was weird but he did not mention it. Not long after, Xiao Yi offed the lights and went to sleep.


Xiao Yi was lying alone in the room, a little light seeped through the curtains from the outside, his both legs clamping onto the Luzhou doll. He saw the doll was wearing the diamond ring he had bought for his ex-girlfriend, that was bought using the first salary Luzhou paid to him, a total of 80 000 dollars (about 11.3k USD wow i wanna be an assistant too hello), so Xiao Yi purchased a diamond ring that costed 12 000 dollars.

The ring reflected rays of light, when it was brought back it was worn on the doll's finger by Xiao Yi, his love completely over.

He tugged on the chibi doll's soft cottony hand, staring, pondering, his heart suffocating. He wanted to find someone to talk to, normally if he had any issues he would want to discuss them with Luzhou, as if telling Luzhou, Luzhou would help him make a decision, give him a round of scolding and then settle things for him.

He really wanted to say it now, let's say it, after saying it all out his heart will be at ease. If Luzhou was against the idea, then Xiao Yi would tell him about Duma's suggestion.

Xiao Yi lightly walked across the corridor.

"Zhou Ge..... are you asleep?" Xiao Yi called out softly.

Behind the door there was no response. Xiao Yi stuck his ear to the door, and the door suddenly opened. Luzhou stood expressionlessly on the other side of the door. Xiao Yi immediately fell down, and accidentally grabbed Luzhou's pajama pants, ripping his pants straight down.

Luzhou: "......."

Xiao Yi hurriedly apologized, Luzhou's face was full of awkwardness while he wore his pants back.

"What do you want?" Luzhou said.

"You.... isn't your door remote controlled?" Xiao Yi said: "Why do you have to personally open the door......"

Luzhou said: "I want to go downstairs for water!"

Xiao Yi quickly said: "I'll help you get some water."

Xiao Yi went downstairs to pour a glass of cold water and came back up. Luzhou took the water but did not drink it, the two standing in front of the door. The weather was starting to heat up, the air conditioner was on, so Luzhou's pajamas were not buttoned, showing his pectoral muscles and shapely abdominal muscles, while Xiao Yi was shirtless and only wearing a pair of pajama pants.

Luzhou raised an eyebrow: "?"

Xiao Yi thought about it, saying: "I......have something I want to say to you."

Luzhou: "Okay."

There was a brief silence. Xiao Yi looked up at Luzhou, feeling extremely nervous.

"What do you want to say?" Luzhou looked at Xiao Yi expectantly.

Xiao Yi: "......."

Xiao Yi licked his lips and avoided Luzhou's gaze. At the end of the corridor, the faintly shining night lights illuminated their bodies and skin.

Luzhou's eyes filled with blame and worry, and rubbed Xiao Yi's head saying: "What's wrong? This is unlike you."

Xiao Yi's heart started to jump violently, the way Luzhou touched his head was full of warmth, it was like in a split second the entire world became more wonderful, as if it was as wonderful as love, causing Xiao Yi to lose his breath.

Luzhou said again: "Come in and talk."

Luzhou walked back into the room with the glass of water. Xiao Yi said: "No.....no thanks. Let's talk tomorrow. Goodnight, Zhou Ge."

"You're sick!" Luzhou was stuck between laughter and tears.

Xiao Yi: "........"

Xiao Yi with a face at loss closed the door and returned to his room. He hugged the Luzhou doll, holding his phone and stared at it again and again. When he decided to give Duma a call, he told himself he was not prepared yet, and couldn't bear to leave Luzhou.

It was already so late, Duma must be asleep. Let's talk tomorrow, tomorrow he will decline Duma's suggestion. However, no matter how Xiao Yi couldn't sleep, he stayed awake til 5+ almost 6am the next morning. He cautiously dropped Duma a message, asking him to contact him, then gradually went to sleep.

The next day, Luzhou threw a pillow at Xiao Yi's head, so the Xiao Yi who was been sleeping well had to bounce out of bed.

Luzhou was wearing his watch and saying: "President Du wants us to go over to the company."

A sleepy Xiao Yi blew bubbles in the sink, and ended up falling onto a suit-wearing Luzhou.

In the morning, Luzhou started the car and was stuck in traffic with a Xiao Yi who was nodding off to sleep.

"You didn't sleep well last night?" Luzhou asked.

"I managed to fall asleep at about 5+am....." Xiao Yi replied, his consciousness in chaos.

"What is your brain thinking about the entire day." Luzhou tapped his finger on Xiao Yi's forehead.



____________________________________________________________________________________


Personal thoughts:

Every. single. chapter. is. so. long. For you my coffee supporter I have persevered. Hahaha <--- laughing without any energy lol. I won't be splitting the chapters now, but I may take a bit longer. With a longer chapter comes longer notes. Hope it wasn't too confusing! Also, I may not be able to get the next chapter ready by Sunday (will still try my best) because I was just assigned to clear a big pile of mess at work.... takes about an hour to settle one account and i have like 200? Hahahahahahaha (ノToT )ノ ~┻┻

Another bomb! Is XY in love with LZ or is he just being a fan??? I have to stay tuned to find out too.

____________________________________________________________________________________


Notes: 


1. 老子pronounced as 'lao zi', means father or I your daddy in a angry and/or arrogant context. 

2. 百度、qq音乐, pronounced as 'Baidu' and "qq music". Baidu is China's Google, whereas qq music is like Spotify. 

3. 曲线救国pronounced as 'qu xian jiu guo', is a phrase that literally means saving the nation in a roundabout way, sometimes a way that is not ideal nor wanted. These four words were the original text in the story, but have been simplified so they can be understood. 

4. 阿兔 pronounced as 'ah tu', means rabbit! The ah in front is normally used for close friends/families, as an affectionate nickname. If your name is Sally, i imagine you'll be called Ah Li. 

5. 沙子盖不住黄金,  pronounced as 'sha zi gai bu zu huang jin', it literally means the sand cannot cover up gold. These were the actual words that I had simplified it in the translation above. 

6. Injected with chicken blood - this is not literal, it's a China chinese internet slang used to describe highly excitable people. Back in the past apparently they were researching if chicken blood could cure any disease, but found out it could only make people more excited. Hence this term was invented! 


____________________________________________________________________________________



My dear readers, if you would like to please refuel me. I'm a major coffee addict hehe....
You can also click in for current updates on the next translation~

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

最近居然在里面看到了兔斯基??还做成了动画,故事也超级可爱鸭





                                                   Previous       |       Next      






2 comments:

  1. I know Xiao Yi has feelings for Luzhou... but it's really annoying that he's planning to ignore a excellent opportunity for a better life and his dreamed job for him. He can change jobs and be in a relationship with him, I think.

    Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t think Luzhou wants XY to be his assistant forever. 🌹🙏💜

    ReplyDelete