Saturday, May 4, 2019

Lightnovel is stealing my translations

Well, I didn't expect this to happen so soon...

I'm sorry to all of you out there who are reading Golden Assistant, but i may drop it if this continues to happen. I already feel unmotivated - simply because i spent so much personal time (time i really barely have) to translate this and ppl simply copy and paste on their own sites.

Anyways, if anyone has suggestions or ways to fend off these disgusting thieves, do let me know!

Kiera

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how to stop the thieves. Look at torrents, despite the threat of huge fines and jail, people still continue to upload and download copyrighted material. I selfishly hope the appreciation we hold for your efforts in sharing this much loved story counts for more. As an artist, one can only bring into being what is in their heart and mind so it can be seen and thought about. It could be locked away viewed only by ones self or it can be set free to be seen and loved, or hated, ignored or desired. It may become a light, an inspiration, a positive answer to a negative action. Eh, who knows? But I do want to let you know this is appreciated by me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu, i am continuing regardless but i just dont have much time :(

      Delete
  2. You should use false links. Hide the real links to the chapters in the comments or some such thing.

    ReplyDelete